Grip 2.0 Cycle Short
The same performance fabric, but with an updated simplified design. GRIP 2.0 delivers true high performance moisture transport with the comfort of soft cotton. Made of a quick-drying fabric that dries 5x faster than regular cotton, you'll stay dry and comfortable throughout your athletic activities. The pouch was redesigned for a streamlined, smoother look and feel.
- Cycle short style underwear
- Mid-rise, sits at the natural waistline
- C-IN2's contour pouch designed for extra comfort and support
- A special treatment to the cotton on the inner layer of the fabric allows for sweat to be transferred in one direction to the outside of the garment
- Surface texture on the fabric aids rapid drying process
- Covered elastic around leg openings for a secure and comfortable fit
- Exposed, elastic waistband with logo
- Available in limited seasonal colors
- Waistband width: 1.5 in.
- Inseam: 7.5 in.
- 94% Cotton, 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash
Check our Size Guide if you need help with sizing.
For expedited shipments, order before 2 pm ET Mon – Friday (excluding holidays) for true 2-day or next-day service.
Our warehouse is able to get shipments out on time, but expect delays in delivery from carriers for domestic and especially international orders. Please, allow extra time to receive your packages.
If you have any questions about your order, leave us a message or send us an email to email@example.com.
If your package is returned to us because it was unclaimed, undeliverable, rejected, or refused, then we will refund you for the order minus the original shipping fee and a 10% restocking fee.
C-IN2 reserves the right to cancel your order.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $99
C-IN2 offers free Domestic Standard shipping to all states within the United States for orders over $99. Otherwise, Domestic Standard shipping costs just $4.95.
Please, check out our shipping page for all our shipping rates: C-IN2 Shipping Methods
Get free US shipping for orders over $99
Grip 2.0 Cycle Short
Great Cycle Shorts
Did not understand at first what the GRIP 2 was? But now I know ! Bigger in size more comfy and bigger pouch which was what I needed ! Tried the cycle short for the first time and they great!