100% comfort 100% of the time! C-IN2's bestselling CORE collection takes quality men's underwear to a new level with incredibly soft and supportive styles. Sexy, breathable, and too comfortable to resist, C-IN2's largest and most popular collection includes supportive underwear, tees, tanks, socks, and long johns. Classic white, black, and heather grey coloring and unbeatable design have you covered so you can feel good from start to finish, every single day.
- Crew socks
- Single pair
- Invisible toe seam
- Arch support
- Y heel gore for better fit
- Cushioned footbed
- Mesh inset for breathability
- Made with soft combed Pima cotton for comfort
- Reinforced with nylon and elastane for stretch, strength, and recovery
- Available in white and black
- Fits shoe size 9-12
- Also available in multipack (3 pairs)
- 89% Combed Cotton, 9% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash. Use non-chlorine bleach
on whites to preserve elastane stretch. May appear smaller after first wash and dry cycle due to elastane.
Check our Size Guide if you need help with sizing.
For expedited shipments, order before 2 pm ET Mon – Friday (excluding holidays) for true 2-day or next-day service.
Our warehouse is able to get shipments out on time, but expect delays in delivery from carriers for domestic and especially international orders. Please, allow extra time to receive your packages.
If you have any questions about your order, leave us a message or send us an email to email@example.com.
If your package is returned to us because it was unclaimed, undeliverable, rejected, or refused, then we will refund you for the order minus the original shipping fee and a 10% restocking fee.
C-IN2 reserves the right to cancel your order.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $99
C-IN2 offers free Domestic Standard shipping to all states within the United States for orders over $99. Otherwise, Domestic Standard shipping costs just $4.95.
Please, check out our shipping page for all our shipping rates: C-IN2 Shipping Methods
Get free US shipping for orders over $99
These socks are perfect in everything. Size, length and quality. I love wearing these around the house. I'm ordering more.
Great cushion socks
Great socks with a comfy cushion! Perfect for workouts
best socks i own
they fit great and toe to heal and retain that fit for a long time many washings. months after owning them and countless washings they still feel like new socks when you put them on out of the dryer.
Comfortable with a little rubber grip so they don’t slip. Being one size I was hesitant but I am size 10 and they are fine.
The socks are thick and of good quality, and sexy
If ya need socks
These will do. Covers the junk nicely.
Love the socks.
Big feet but still good fit. Like the ankle height.
Soft & Comfy Socks!
The Core No-Show Socks are an extremely comfortable pair of socks that fit well. They are nice & soft and provide a little cushion around your foot. I
Core No Show Socks
I just wore them today at the gym; I definitely like them. They are so comfortable . They are better than I expected .
Really comfortable sox!
Really comfortable! I love the fact they are 89% cotton. You can't find that anywhere. There's nothing like the comfort of cotton! The remaining 11% nylon and elastine just add to the comfort.
Probably the best socks of their kind. Exceptional quality.
I love it
Very nice, so confortable and versatile
I love them
These crew socks are the most comfortable fitting and even keep my feet warm on cold mornings.
Comfortable and Quality
Really like these socks... great quality, comfortable and look great.
Ajuste perfecto y mantiene los pies minutos frescos